LinksHere are some links that have featured or pertain to the orphanage
1. A shout out to Water4 for providing us and the village with a desperately needed well.
2. Link about the well drillers who were trained by Water4.
3. A blog post from the Pigotts who were the first westerners to meet Denis, try to help him receive an education, and helped him acquire the land the where the orphanage is currently situated. They have done so much to get The Future Is Now Uganda off the ground.
4. A blog post from the mother of Tanner Burdick who did his Eagle Scout Project at the orphanage.
5. Deforestation and how it will effect the orphanage.